Links to External Websites

Related Links are merely for the convenience of the user.

Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by the Hassonjee Law Firm of any external web site, product, or service. The Hassonjee Law Firm does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of such websites.

Travel To The USA

Know your rights while in the US on a non-immigrant visa:

Find a US Embassy (US Consulate):

US Department of Labor

US Department of Labor (USDOL)

USDOL Foreign Labor Certification

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Schedule an InfoPass Appointment

USCIS Check Case Status Online

Sign-up for USCIS Case Status Updates

USCIS Change your address online

USCIS Check Processing Times

USCIS Civil Surgeon Locator (Medical Doctor)


USCIS – A Guide to Naturalization

United States Department of State:

Visa Bulletin:

Acquisition of US Citizenship by Child Born Abroad

Applying for the US passport of a Minor:

United States Custom and Border Patrol:

Custom and Border Patrol (CBP):

I-94 Instructions:

Visa Waiver Program:

Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA):

Canadian and Mexican Travelers:

International Travel Tips:

United States Department of Justice

Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-related unfair employment practices:

Social Security Administration

How to get a Social Security Number:

Foreign workers and Social Security Numbers:

Immigration and visa classifications that allow you to work:

Your Social Security Number and Card:

United States Treasury (where you pay income, payroll and other taxes)

Internal Revenue Service (IRS):

Guidance on Taxes for Non-Resident Aliens:

Guidance on Taxes for Non-Resident Aliens in H-1B status:—Taxation-of-Nonimmigrants-in-H-1b-Status

Guidance on Taxes for Foreign Students and Scholars:


Field Offices handle scheduled interviews on non-asylum related applications.

Field Offices also provide limited information and customer services that supplement those we provide through our website and by phone. We recommend you consider the convenient service options we offer by web and by phone before you take the time to go to a Field Office for service. If you do need to go to one of our Field Offices, to serve you better most of the offices provide in-person services by appointment. To minimize your wait time, we recommend you make an appointment before you go. You’ll find more information about appointments below and in our individual office profiles.

To find a Field Office near you, click here:


Click here: